English tutoring services include:
- The verbal portions of the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, GMAT, and MCAT exams
- Essays for the SAT, ACT, and GRE exams
- The TOEFL exam
- Essays for college / graduate / professional applications
- Bar exam essays
- English for the US citizenship naturalization exam (I am also an immigration attorney)
- ESL. I do not speak any other languages, so I recommend that the student be conversational in English or bring a translator.
- Legal writing
- Term papers and masters theses. Please note that it is impossible for me to write you term paper from scratch! I can help you get started. You must provide the first draft. I can then provide you with feedback and help with organization and polishing. I have recently worked with undergraduate English language learners, a masters student working on a thesis in social sciences, and a law school memorandum of points and authorities.
I have earned a perfect 800 on the Verbal section of the SAT exam (a proctored but unofficial score), a 166 (96th percentile) on the Verbal portion of the GRE exam, and a 5.5 (98th percentile) on the Essay portion of the GRE exam.
Writing samples: I am currently working on a book-in-progress called The Evolution Of Human. The website features a few short blog entries as well as full chapters about human history and natural history.