This page includes links to resources that I offer for sale.
Quizlet flash cards
I have created numerous sets of flash cards on Quizlet. They are designed to assist with memory and speed training. I sell access to them at 10 cents / card online or PDF, or 25 cents / card in hardcopy. Most of them are password protected; I’ll give you the password after the sale is completed.
- “GRE-1” math facts (110 cards)
- “GRE-2” math facts (128 cards)
- Carrying / borrowing number facts (56 cards)
- 9’s and 10’s complements (17 cards)
- Single-digit multiplication and division (98 cards)
- Two-digit-by-one-digit mult. & division, primary (60 cards)
- Two-digit-by-one-digit mult. & division, advanced (in progress, will finish upon request)
- Powers and roots (76 cards)
- Fraction / decimal equivalents, basic (21 reversible cards)
- Fraction / decimal equivalents, intermediate (26 reversible cards)
- Fraction / decimal equivalents, advanced (42 reversible cards)
- Word roots for vocabulary (26 cards)
- Greek number prefixes
- Chemistry nomenclature
- Periodic table memorization
- Compounds and ions
Generic “Quizlet” flash card tutorial:
Free YouTube Videos
I have numerous publicly accessible videos and playlists at my YouTube site.
Here are “simulacra” (similar problems) for all 25 math problems in Ch. 8, Section 5 of the ETS book. I recommend that you try those problems on your own first and then consult this playlist if you get stuck.
The series below is called “What it feels like to get 170 on GRE Math.” I created it because I felt that students didn’t have a strong sense of their end goal. Hopefully, it will help establish the direction of your thought processes. You can also compare your approach to mine to get a sense of where you might need to improve.
Click the YouTube icon at the upper right of this page to access all my free videos and playlists.
Additionally, I sell my GRE class lecture videos at the rate of $4 / hr. The GRE-1 course has about 13 hours of lessons, which you can purchase in full for $50.